The Palm Suite
The Palm Suite accommodates 2 to 4 guests in a traditional style house with a stunning sea view.
The Palm Suite originates from a local building style called “ding ding” using the stems of the coconut and Lontar plams for construction of walls, doors and windows. This house is designed for 2 people fitted with a queen sized bed with the possibility of sleeping 2 extra guests in two twin beds. There is a grand balcony to enjoy the majestic sunset view and the glowing milky way in the evenings. The outdoor shower is a spiraling unit of its own.
- Ocean & forest views
- Queen size bed with mosquito net
- Private bathrooms with solar heated shower systems
- Spacious balconies with ocean & forest views
- Compost toilets
- Ceiling fan
- Cupboards and chill out sofas
- Drinking water and tea and coffee station
- Baby cot for infants & toddlers available upon request
Bed and Breakfast Rates
For rates please contact us directly.
- Accommodation (all taxes included)
- Breakfast only (plus water, tea, coffee )
- 2x a day Boat ride to the T-Land Surf Break
- Snorkel mask and fins
** full board rates available at $30 USD / day / person
** Extra bed available – each guest on top of double occupancy is $30 USD / night