The Farmhouse suite accommodates 2 -4 guests in a historic house that has been completely reconstructed.
This traditional house known in the native language as a rumah lama (old house), was found abandoned in the countryside. We wanted to preserve the historical native construction because the rapid development on the island is causing them to become rare and distinct. We decided to disassembled it, and give it a new life at Utopia and modernized the house for our guests to enjoy. This unit is very spacious with a sweeping balcony and stunning view of the ocean and sunset. It is ideal for families or groups of friends and can accommodate 4 people with its one double bedroom and two single bedrooms.
- Ocean & forest views
- Queen size bed with mosquito net
- Private bathrooms with solar heated shower systems
- Spacious balconies with ocean & forest views
- Compost toilets
- Ceiling fan
- Cupboards and chill out sofas
- Drinking water and tea and coffee station
- Baby cot for infants & toddlers available upon request
Bed and Breakfast Rates
For rates please contact us directly.
- Accommodation (all taxes included)
- Breakfast only (plus water, tea, coffee )
- 2x a day Boat ride to the T-Land Surf Break
- Snorkel mask and fins
** full board rates available at $30 USD / day / person
** Extra bed available – each guest on top of double occupancy is $30 USD / night