The Aloe Bungalow accommodates 2 people in a queen-sized bed.
Tucked away behind natural stone walls and surrounded by ever-growing papaya trees and Aloe veras this bungalow is a little oasis just a few steps from the blossoming garden.
The room is spacious and airy with a beautiful private courtyard allowing you the space to feel right at home. An en suite bathroom and outdoor shower give you the ability to feel connected to nature and the surroundings.
- Queen size bed with mosquito net
- Private bathrooms with shower
- Spacious courtyard with ample privacy
- Flushing toilets
- Cupboards, shelves and extra hanging basket for storage
- Drinking water
Bed and Breakfast Rates
For rates please contact us directly.
- Accommodation (all taxes included)
- Breakfast only (plus water, tea, coffee )
- 2x a day Boat ride to the T-Land Surf Break
- Snorkel mask and fins
** full board rates available at $30 USD / day / person
** Sleeping arrangement may be double or single twin beds